Are you ready to come and stay in style on the one and only beautiful Cocoa Beach, Florida?
With a variety of accommodation options, you have your pick of incredible rooms where you can wake up to a beautiful view of the beach and soothing sounds of the ocean.
Spend 3 days (2 nights) at Ocean Landings at only $59!
Ocean Landings, located in Cocoa Beach Florida. Less than ¾ mile from the Cocoa Beach Pier and under an hour via interstate to all the Orlando world famous attractions.
Sitting directly on the beautiful Atlantic Ocean; Ocean Landings offers Hotel Efficiency units all the way up to fully equipped two bedrooms. We have the unit size that you need depending on your family size and maintenance fee you are looking for.
Once you arrive for your vacation, you will enjoy 2 outdoor pools, tennis, BBQ Grills and partial and full kitchens in the units.
Onsite there is an exquisite Steakhouse for that date night out and a cozy lounge open daily.
There is also a sandwich shack at the outdoor pool for a quick lunch while you are sunbathing.
The kids will enjoy our game room and all the beach activities you can think of.
Eating out? Cocoa Beach features numerous choices for fresh seafood. And when you venture into Orlando, you will have options that feature cuisine from all over the world.
After all, Orlando is annually rated as the top destination in the world and for good reason.
Enjoy Orlando AND the beach at the same time – the best of all worlds.
- Simply Delicious Café and Bakery: For breakfast, lunch, or dessert, be sure to stop by Simply Delicious. They have all the breakfast favorites, great lunch options, and beautiful desserts! Their most popular option is the Stuffed French Toast where you get to pick what is stuffed inside!
- Florida is known for their seafood and Cocoa Beach is no exception. There are dozens of seafood restaurants, but here are a few for you to take a look at: Florida’s Fresh Grill, Fat Kahuna’s, The Fat Snook, and Seafood Atlantic.
- Green Room Café: Green Room Café is an organic restaurant providing sandwiches, wraps, salads, fruit smoothies, and, their specialty, acai bowls. The bowls are frozen fruits blended together and topped with any combination of bananas, granola, honey, coconut, and bee pollen.
- Helicopter tours: Take a helicopter tour over Port Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, or the Kennedy Space Center. You can take unimaginable photos of the beaches, the Cocoa Beach Pier, the massive cruise ships, and the space shuttles.
- Victory Casino Cruises: Victory offers casino cruises in the morning, afternoon, or night. They have a buffet with fresh seafood, salad options, and other land options. If casino games aren’t your thing, they have a Sportsbook Lounge showing all of your favorite games and video poker.
- Exploration Tower: The Exploration Tower is a great way to learn all about Cocoa Beach and the Port. You will learn about the early native populations, the origins and environment, cruise ships, and rocket launches. They have a lot of hands-on learning opportunities and even allow you to become a boat pilot as you learn about the maritime lifestyle.
- Kennedy Space Center: At the Kennedy Space Center, you can see a space shuttle up close; experience the sights, sounds, and feelings of a shuttle launch; meet an astronaut; explore the universe; and relive the moment we put man on the moon.
What to do and surroundings
Mobile: 321 368-8461
Mobile: 321 525-0438