A visit to Foxhunt affords the comforts and luxury of a classic vacation retreat while offering spectacular beauty and natural wonder for those who prefer to spend their time outdoors.
Spend 3 days (2 nights) at Foxhunt at only $59!
Enjoy the scenic wonder of the tree-studded mountains, lakes and streams as you golf, boat, hike and more. Nearby Highlands, N.C. provides many dining and shopping options, as well. There is simply a multitude to do on and off the premises.
Featuring spacious tri-level, two-bedroom townhouses, Foxhunt’s vacation accommodations provide comfort, convenience and luxury, as well as close-proximity to the area’s attractions. In addition to the breathtaking views from your private balcony, and the great onsite amenities, Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley provides the perfect, relaxing location for your next mountain getaway! Units have spectacular views and all come with a romantic fireplace if it gets chilly.
Sapphire Valley is a mecca for outdoor activities, with hundreds of nearby waterfalls, hiking trails and mountain streams. Fishing, tubing, kayaking and biking, are popular in the area, and many of these activities are available on property! Additionally, winter enthusiasts will love Sapphire Valley for its nearby slopes at the Sapphire Valley Ski Area for skiing, boarding, tubing and much more. And the golf course will challenge even the best players with elevation changes and tight scenic fairways. 18 holes of championship caliber golf.
- Danny’s Weekly Wednesday BarBQue: Each Wednesday, Danny hosts a delicious BarBQue dinner with live music! Held in the Sapphire Community Center from 5:30 to 7:30 pm.
- Mica’s Restaurant and Pub: Mica’s offers something for everyone – steaks and seafood for those looking for more fine dining, and wood-fired pizzas for the more casual group. Enjoy the friendly staff, cozy atmosphere, and the area’s best salad bar!
- The Cork and Barrel Lounge – Offering live music, great wines, local and imported beers, and unique and delicious tapas, The Cork and Barrel Lounge is the perfect place to relax and enjoy your evening.
- Sapphire Mountain Brewing Company – If you want craft beer and a great meal, look no further! They offer over 100 different beers and wines to go with their award-winning wood-fired pizza. Located in the Sapphire National Golf Club Clubhouse, you have views of the golf course, Blue Ridge Mountains, and lakes to enjoy as well.
- Smoky Mountain Railroad: The Great Smoky Mountain Railroad by summer, the Polar Express by winter, this rail excursion takes you from Bryson City through the scenic countryside of Western North Carolina. Offering a variety of packages, train options, events, and even meal options, the Smoky Mountain Railroad is sure to be remembered by all.
- Western North Carolina offers many outdoor activities changing with each time of year. The winter includes skiing, snowboarding, and tubing throughout the Sapphire Valley Ski Area. And the summer boasts hiking and exploring the waterfalls, rock walls, and rain forest of Gorges State Park; Sliding Rock; whitewater rafting; and zip lining through the breathtaking Smoky Mountains.
- Golfing: Sapphire National Golf Club is an 18-hole course situated in the middle of the Sapphire Mountains. Offering scenic mountain views, Sapphire National is sure to be one of the most enjoyable rounds of golf you may ever play.
What to do and surroundings
Mobile: 828 507-6773
NC license number #196118
MVP NC license corporate #C20130
Qualifying broker for MVP in ALL NC locations Joseph Takacs #130827